Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of process flow diagrams for products.
- Preparation of mass balance & Reaction balance for new & existing product.
- Raw material consumption sheet, Bar-chart preparation.
- Executing validation batches for technical support & successful completion of validation.
- Part of basic and detail engineering team for new projects (process related).
- Batch Time Cycle Reduction & Capacity enhancements of the product.
- Coordination with R&D, QC, QA, Engineering Etc. Dept. for day-to-day activity. Ensure smooth working of the department to maintain high morale of the workforce.
- Route cause Analysis & Trouble shootings for OOS, OOT, Deviation & incident.
- Participate in the troubleshooting of different ongoing problems of production.
- Initiate yield improvement activity by doing the gap analysis between achieved yield v/s theoretical yield & working for minimization in area of losses & maximization in yields.
- Involve in Solvent saving projects by evaluating processes for area of losses & optimizing the recovery process.
- Involve new technology adoption by evaluating the gap between the new system & the existing system, proposal generation for new technology.
- Basic work for document transfer schedule for new projects being commercialized.
- Preparation & submission of Pre-Validation Report.
- Collection of Batch data on plant scale.
Role:Production & Manufacturing - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Role CategoryProduction & Manufacturing - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical
Ami Lifesciences was incorporated with the goal of changing the way in which quality medicines are delivered to people in need. We operate on the principle by extending our focus and services to maximize our impact on the global pharmaceutical industry.
We have spent last two decades in building up our scientific and technological capabilities, research, and manufacturing competencies. Along the way we have earned a reputation for being innovative, inventive, and resourceful. We have built long term business association pharmaceutical companies of the world.
Contact Company:Ami Lifesciences
Address:ECP Canal road 82B, TA Padra, VADODARA, Gujarat, India