Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for preparing & forwarding daily report to Asst. Manager EHS
- Responsible for co-ordinate with all concern departments.
- Responsible for conducting periodic Mock Drill and Safety Committee Meeting and CAPA compliance within time frame.
- Responsible for regular monitoring & up to date maintain of all safety equipment, Fire Equipments and Fire Pumps etc..
- Responsible for maintaining the Personal Protective Equipment and Fire Protection Equipment stock.
- Responsible for check list as per SOPs on regular basis and record maintain.
- Daily Plant round and Unsafe act/ condition observe immediately report to Area In charge or subordinate and Compliance.
- Responsible for Fire and Safety training awareness to all workers.
- To observe any unsafe condition/Action in plant directly reported to head of the department for recommendation/Compliance.
- To issue all types of work permit & strengthen monitoring related Hazards.
- Responsible for any other work assigned by EHS Head or management.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must posses BSC/MSC in chemistry and Environmental .
- PDIS/ADIS with science graduate
- Experience: 2 to 5 years of experience in Pharmaceuticals, API or Chemical industry would be preferred
Role:Environment Health and Safety - Other
Salary: 2,75,000 - 7,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional AreaEnvironment Health & Safety
Role CategoryEnvironment Health and Safety - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
Ami Lifesciences was founded with the goal of changing the way in which quality medicines are delivered to people in need. We operate on the principle by extending our focus and services to maximize our impact on the global pharmaceutical industry.We have spent last two decades in building up our scientific and technological capabilities, research, and manufacturing competencies. Along the way we have earned a reputation for being innovative, inventive and resourceful. We have built long term business association pharmaceutical companies of the world.
Contact Company:Ami Lifesciences
Address:ECP Canal road 82B, TA Padra, VADODARA, Gujarat, India