Roles and Responsibilities
- To efficiently and effectively manage and drive the EHS management
- Handle the internal / external audit related to EHS. Inspections by the govt. authorities, and liasioning with the govt. authorities.
- Hazardous & Non- Hazardous Waste management and associated facilities Compliance to all identified Legal requirements pertaining to Environment Compliance to Environment Management System.
- Inculcate safety culture in the factory operations at all the sites of HRIPL
- Drive 5S, ETP, STP & Waste Management facilities and PPEs management.
- Ensure renewal of all applicable consents and submission of all applicable statutory forms/ returns and compliance pertaining to EHS
- Handle the accident / incident investigation and analyze the root cause for the same and take the proactive and corrective actions in case of any deviation through correcting the behavior of team members.
- Handling of activities related to Pollution Control Board i.e. PCB Records,Quarterly / Annually Returns, Liaisoning, Inspection etc.
- Handling of activities related to CETP i.e. Records, Process Waste Checkup & Management, Sludge Management, Communication with the Solid Waste Management companies etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must posses BSC/MSC in chemistry and Environmental .
- Experience: 2 to 5 years of experience in Pharmaceuticals, API or Chemical industry would be preferred
- Diploma in Industry Safety is must
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional AreaEnvironment Health & Safety
Role CategoryCommunity Health & Safety
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Environmental Science
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry, Environmental science
Ami Lifesciences was founded with the goal of changing the way in which quality medicines are delivered to people in need. We operate on the principle by extending our focus and services to maximize our impact on the global pharmaceutical industry.We have spent last two decades in building up our scientific and technological capabilities, research, and manufacturing competencies. Along the way we have earned a reputation for being innovative, inventive and resourceful. We have built long term business association pharmaceutical companies of the world.
Contact Company:Ami Lifesciences
Address:ECP Canal road 82B, TA Padra, VADODARA, Gujarat, India