Role & responsibilities
- To prepare TTD and PDR as project progresses.
- To prepare characterization reports.
- To prepare ROS / RMC sheets when required.
- To prepare Lab Validation protocol.
- To prepare documents as per the requirement of QC and RA.
- To predict Mass, NMR, IR.
Preferred candidate profile
- Knowledge of SciFinder, Chem Draw, Chem Sketch.
Role:Research & Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional AreaResearch & Development
Role CategoryResearch & Development - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Organic Chemistry
Ami Lifesciences was incorporated with the goal of changing the way in which quality medicines are delivered to people in need. We operate on the principle by extending our focus and services to maximize our impact on the global pharmaceutical industry.
We have spent last two decades in building up our scientific and technological capabilities, research, and manufacturing competencies. Along the way we have earned a reputation for being innovative, inventive, and resourceful. We have built long term business association pharmaceutical companies of the world.
Contact Company:Ami Lifesciences
Address:ECP Canal road 82B, TA Padra , VADODARA, Gujarat, India