Roles and Responsibilities
- To execute Lab experiments for Process improvements, cost reduction and on-going plant troubleshooting.
- Day-to-day planning of works in shifts and co-ordination with ADL team for analysis.
- To do literature search and design experiments, data collation and presentation in a comprehensive manner for further analysis in appropriate format.
- Leading the Investigation, proposing CAPA and timely, closure of the Plant deviation.
- Reviewing experimental data as per the norms of the quality systems and e that the lab records.
- Resource management for experiments for flawless execution by ensuring the availability of equipment, raw materials, and consumables.
- Oversees lab operations and equipment maintenance and participates in the smooth running of lab meetings and contributes to troubleshooting for potential causes for experimental failures and process performance aspects as relevant.
Role:Research & Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional AreaResearch & Development
Role CategoryResearch & Development - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Organic Chemistry
Ami Lifesciences was incorporated with the goal of changing the way in which quality medicines are delivered to people in need. We operate on the principle by extending our focus and services to maximize our impact on the global pharmaceutical industry.
We have spent last two decades in building up our scientific and technological capabilities, research, and manufacturing competencies. Along the way we have earned a reputation for being innovative, inventive, and resourceful. We have built long term business association pharmaceutical companies of the world.
Contact Company:Ami Lifesciences
Address:ECP Canal road 82B, TA Padra, VADODARA, Gujarat, India