Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage Sales & Operation Planning independently
- Work with the Sales, Logistics & Plant Team to execute order & resolve issues independently
- Give valuable input to Sales Team for consistent improvement in the forecasting technique
- Monitor & highlight the variance of plan Vs Actual, act to reduce the variance
- Execute the change resulting revenue improvement / business enhancement
- Analyse and review the rolling sales forecast & suggest to improve accuracy
- Categories FG in MTS, MTO, ATO & execute accordingly
- Relating and measuring the impact of forecast accuracy
- Make recommended adjustments to forecast and inventory targets based on changes in the demand and market trends.
- Strategic initiatives around Forecast Accuracy & Inventory Productivity Improvement
- Providing a high level of service to the customer as per the demand, focusing the customer Value i.e. on time, at the right cost & location.
- Replenishment planning for the constrained/ critical stock (over trending) across locations.
- Prioritizing order & distribute FG to full fill customer demand without any shortage complain
- Just-in-time response for the product availability against the over-trends and the shortages.
- Working in coordination with BD, PPIC, Logistics, Plant and CFAs for timely stock movement.
- Keeping an optimal day of stock with safety stock and led time constraints
- Modular planning for the new Product/ New launching, storming and Promotions.
- Ensure SOPs implementation of Supply Planning distribution, logistics & warehouse mgt
- Controlling the distribution requirement planning cycle and associated information systems.
- Work closely with Sales / Production/ Central Supply Chain / Plant / Finance to ensure that 100% compliance to the S&OP guidelines
- Provide critical inputs to IT department for customization of ERP reports related to Supply Chain Module
- Communication between Sales / Production team to streamline Demand-Supply interplay
- Prepare various Executive MIS reports, dashboard and communicate forecast and inventory measurements to management (forecast accuracy, average inventory & Actual sales) in various meeting like S&OP, Review Meeting etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Forecasting, Material Planning, Demand & Order Management
- Material Management, Logistics Management, Inventory Management
- Planning tool IBP/ APO/ O9 / Kinaxis/ Anaplan etc.
- ERP SAP / Oracle, Familiar with BoM, MS Office
- Strong communication skills, stakeholder management
- Willingness to learn & grasp new ideas both independently and collaboratively
- Self initiative, self-motivation & ability to work in a team
- Highly organized & efficient & effective, Good in Time management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional AreaProcurement & Supply Chain
Role CategoryStores & Material Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Operations
Ami Lifesciences was incorporated with the goal of changing the way in which quality medicines are delivered to people in need. We operate on the principle by extending our focus and services to maximize our impact on the global pharmaceutical industry.
We have spent last two decades in building up our scientific and technological capabilities, research, and manufacturing competencies. Along the way we have earned a reputation for being innovative, inventive, and resourceful. We have built long term business association pharmaceutical companies of the world.
Contact Company:Ami Lifesciences
Address:ECP Canal road 82B, TA Padra, VADODARA, Gujarat, India