- Position will be accountable for all the instrumentation related activities of the plant i.e. preventive maintenance, breakdown maintenance, ensure energy conservation along with regulatory documentation.
Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Overall responsible for compliance and maintenance of instrumental equipments/machineries at site.
- Proven capabilities in implementing preventive, predictive and planned maintenance and calibration of instruments to maximize operational availably thereof.
- Awareness of I.M.T.E (Instrument Measuring Testing Equipment’s).
- To Train & guide the subordinates & electrical engineers for trouble shootings of instruments.
- Analyse the critical instruments in various area like Purified water Plant & all Plants.
- To attend the breakdown as early as possible after receiving the job card.
- Evaluate the reasons behind the breakdown and find out he appropriate remedies after discussion with engineering head and execute them on site.
- Ensure for maintaining high standard cleanness of his respective areas.
- Continues co-ordination with Plant people for minimizing the energy losses by creating awareness of the losses, by imparting training etc.
- Knowledge of interlocks of systems.
- Coordination for availability of spares and need to make action plan for minimum inventory.
- To prepare USFDA, all regulatory audits, ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 system documentation with proper record. Able to face All audits.
- To prepare & compliance of cGMP/ Legal documentation & proper record of the same.
- To ensure compliance of regulatory documents & proper record of the same.
- Process Field instruments (Temperature, Pressure, Flow, Gas analyser, VFDS, ESP), Involved in Operation and Maintenance of Field instruments, and modification in plant
- Adept in Preparing Instrumentation Specifications and selection of Field Instruments like Flow, Density, Mass, Level, Temperature & Pressure Transmitters, Belt Weighing Scales, Weigh Bridges,
- Possess a unique experience in Areas of Design, Installation & commissioning at project sites and proficient in handling Instrument calibration, Preventive maintenance, Planned Shutdowns of process plants.
- Hands on experience in installation, commissioning of VFD drives
- Analyzes current equipment; identifies areas of inefficiency and needs for improvement; designs and develops instrumentation to meet those needs.
- Hands on DCS & PLC System
Qualifications & Experience
Qualification: Graduate – BE /B.tech,ME/M.tech(Instrumentation).
Experience: Approx. 10 to 12 years in Pharma (API).
Salary: 8,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Instrumentation
PG:M.Tech in Instrumentation
Ami Lifesciences was founded with the goal of changing the way in which quality medicines are delivered to people in need. We operate on the principle by extending our focus and services to maximize our impact on the global pharmaceutical industryWe have spent last two decades in building up our scientific and technological capabilities, research, and manufacturing competencies. Along the way we have earned a reputation for being innovative, inventive and resourceful. We have built long term business association pharmaceutical companies of the world.
Contact Company:Ami Lifesciences
Address:ECP Canal road 82B, TA Padra, VADODARA, Gujarat, India