Roles and Responsibilities
- API Production, Bulk Drug,API Production
- To be responsible for Batch start up activity, monitoring, calibration of balance and other instruction given by the Superior,
- To review technical documents like batch records, cleaning records, validation protocols, cleaning verification protocols,
- SOPs, cGMP, Reactor, BMR Review, Raw Material, Hydrogenation, batch production,
- To be responsible for receiving raw materials to delivering the finished products.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate with exposure in API Production must
- Local (Gujarat) candidate preferred.
Perks and Benefits
Best in Industry Salary Bus & Canteen Facility Available You can also apply on the https:bit.ly/applyatami
Experience: 2 to 7 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 2,50,000 to 5,00,000
Salary: 2,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical
PG:M.Tech in Chemical
Ami Lifesciences was founded with the goal of changing the way in which quality medicines are delivered to people in need. We operate on the principle by extending our focus and services to maximize our impact on the global pharmaceutical industry. We have spent last two decades in building up our scientific and technological capabilities, research, and manufacturing competencies. Along the way we have earned a reputation for being innovative, inventive and resourceful. We have built long term business association pharmaceutical companies of the world.
Contact Company:Ami Lifesciences
Address:ECP Canal road 82B, TA Padra, VADODARA, Gujarat, India